Thursday, October 21, 2010

Whip My Hair

I'm a get more shine than a little bit 
Soon as I hit the stage applause I'm hearing it 
whether it's black stars black cars I'm feeling it 
but can't none of them whip it like I do 
I, gets it in mmmm yea I go hard 
when they see me pull up I whip it real hard 
I whip it real hard,real hard, I whip it real hard 
Don't let haters keep me off my grind 
Keep my head up I know I'll be fine 
Keep fighting until I get there 
When i'm down and I feel like giving up 

I whip my hair back and forth 
I whip my hair back and forth (just whip it) 
I whip my hair back and forth


Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith has always been one of my favorite Hollywood couples. They are very talented and you can't underscore their accomplishments as business savvy entrepreneurs. The way they have taken their talents and coupled them with smart career decisions is amazing. Their children have taken to the acting and musical talents of mom and dad and are making a lasting impression.  Willow Smith has turned my house into a dance scene. This almost 10 year old has everyone singing her tune. The chorus is so catchy you can't help but sing along.

Jaden showed is true acting abilities in Karate Kid. The control and concentration that were involved learning karate are not something most children his age could handle. Living in China and learning new cultures, I'm sure was hard on him too. However, Jaden managed all this and the movie was pretty good.

I enjoyed watching Willow and her Mohawk, liveliness and creativity. How many nine years old young ladies would dare to cut their hair drastically? Actually, how many mothers would even agree to let them? She has embraced her own style and is loving her uniqueness. The video is well done, and I love how she whips her hair and colors the room. She is definitely a character, and I can't wait to see what her family has planned next.


3 comments:

  1. Love the Smiths!!

    Following you through Fun Follow Friday!
    Hope you'll stop by my blog.
    http://mylifeinjenga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I never knew their daughter was that old already. We all grew up with Will. And I love them as a couple too. I don't believe he's ever made a bad movie either. Such talent running through that line of genes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I heard this song for the first time, I thought it was a teenager song; I was shocked to find out that a 10 year old singing the song. I guess she get it from her momma; whose into rock and roll. Only a rock star could whip their hair back and forth and not get a headache! Great job Smiths on raising entertaining kids.

    ReplyDelete